Slippery Elm bark of the Wild American variety is a very soothing and nutritive herb. Slippery Elm’s inner bark becomes "Slippery" when moistened. The inner bark produces a gummy substances or mucilage that surrounds its fibers and produces a soothing and softening ointment.
- Natural tree-bark extract used traditionally for soothing stomach discomfort.
- Fully Imported from USA
- Approved by Ministry of Health Malaysia
- Relieves bowel discomfort
- Relieves gastric irritation
- Relieves indigestion and bloating issues
Slippery Elm Bark(Ulmus fulva)...............440mg
Take 2 to 3 capsules twice daily.