We are a company that is ardent in ensuring that an individual’s privacy is respected.
1. Information collected through our telephone and mail services and any other means
2. Information collected through our online service (www.groway.com.my)
3. Groway is dedicated to safeguarding your personal privacy. We recognise that you have a right to know how your personal information is collected and used. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. Unless you directly give us consent to do otherwise, Groway will only collect and use your personal information as set out in this policy.
We encourage you to please read this policy carefully so that you understand Groway’ information handling practices.
Groway offers a variety of services relating to our products, which may be accessed by telephone, by mail or through our web site.
Services which may be accessed by telephone or by mail include:
1. Information on health conditions, Groway’s products, etc.
2. Services which may be accessed through our web site include:
1. You agree that if you submit your personal information to us, we may create a database record about you.
2. To receive our web site services, you agree that we may collect information from you and from your use of our web site, and you agree that this information may be disclosed to our service providers.
4. You agree that we may contact you with information about products, special offers and updates (unless you have stated that you do not wish to receive these communications).
Groway will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent. There may be exceptional circumstances where this may not be possible, such as if disclosure is required by law or is necessary to protect the rights or property of Groway, or any member of the public, or to lessen a serious threat to a person’s health or safety.
Groway will not collect or monitor any personal information about you without your consent. The only personal information we collect is what you tell us about yourself and information about how you use our services and/or our web site. While you may choose to use an alias, or remain anonymous, we hope that like most of our users and customers, you will want to provide information about yourself to us because it will help us make our services more personalised and valuable to you.
Using and disclosing your details
Information collected about you through our web site is intended to be used for the following purposes only:
Please note that in order to operate the web site or deliver a service we may sometimes share your personal information with a service provider.
Changing your details
If at any time you wish to update personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us and we will amend this record.
Storage and security of your details
Groway will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Electronic information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. Our employees and data processors are obliged and trained to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Groway. However, as we cannot guarantee the security of communications over the Internet, we cannot give an absolute assurance that your information will be secure at all times. Groway will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Communicating with You
We may contact you at your email or other address, which you provide to us in order to:
Provide you with information that may be of interest about Groway’s products and special offers and other matters which may interest you.
For those of you with an email address, to send you an email newsletter. By registering to receive email newsletters from Groway, you consent to be the recipient of commercial and non-commercial electronic messages from Groway.
We will not send you advertising information without first asking you whether you wish to have promotional information sent to you.
Opting out of communication
Groway offers an ‘opt out’ mechanism, so that you may have the opportunity to decide to not receive marketing or promotional information from us. We will remove you from any of our lists that may be used for communication purposes. At any time you may contact the company to ‘opt out’ of any future direct marketing. Additionally on all direct marketing correspondence, the ‘opt out’ mechanism will be made clear.
Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to your computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes.
Links from this Site
Groway’ web site provides links to web sites outside of the Groway site.
These linked sites are not under the control of Groway, and we are not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to our web site. Before disclosing your personal information on any other web site, we advise you to examine the Terms and Conditions of those web sites.
Our commitment to be a leading provider of health services means that our business will continue to evolve as we introduce new services and features to our web site and our business processes.